Animal Boarding Form
Companion Animal Boarding Agreement
P & K Pets Companion Animal Boarding terms and conditions-
- Payment for the agreed boarding period is to be paid in full at the commencement of the boarding period.
- P&K Pet’s staff will provide basic food, water and maintenance; however,
the owner must provide any special feeding/bedding requirements.
- Basic food is supplied for the species of animals that we sell in the store eg. budgies, canaries, cockatiels, rabbits, guinea pigs, rats, mice, turtles or axolotls.
Basic food consists of seed, pellets, turtle dinner and beef heart for axolotls. Fresh fruit and vegetables are to be supplied by the owner.
P&K Pets is not a boarding facility; we provide emergency or basic boarding services. Pets will not be exercised or handled on a regular basis.
- Pets must be housed in their own cage (tortoises and axolotls excepted) unless previously organised with the P&K Pets Manager and it is noted and signed by both parties on the boarding Agreement Form.
- A late fee of $5.00 per day for late pick up applies (this is on top of the normal daily boarding fee)
- If the animal has not been collected 7 days after the agreed collection date P&K Pets reserves the right to pass the animal on to an animal welfare agency who will dispose of the animal in any manner that they choose.
- P&K Pets holds no responsibility for any sickness or medical condition incurred during the boarding period. The staff at P&K Pets reserves the right to make the decision to seek veterinary attention for any animal in their care. The staff at P&K Pets will care for all companion animals in their care with professionalism and respect.
- P&K Pets will not be held responsible for any deaths, illnesses or injuries that occur whilst in their care.
All veterinary costs incurred will be the responsibility of the owner.
8) P&K Pets will not house boarding animals on any day that the store is closed this includes Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day, Good Friday and Easter Sunday.
9) Boarding not available for birds between from June 30th - September 31st
P&K Pets Companion Animal Boarding Fees-
Tortoises/Axolotls - $5.00 per day Hermit Crabs - $3.00 per day (small tank)
Mice - $3.00 per day Rats - $4.00 per day
Frogs - $4.00 per day (small tank) Rabbits - $8.50 per day
Ferrets - $8.00 per day Guinea Pigs - $7.00 per day
Small birds - $5.00 per day Medium to Large Birds - $7.50 per day
Bearded Dragons - $5.00 per day
Fees are for individual animals.
Fees for uncommon species eg possums etc will be set by the Manager Ferrets will only be accepted if they are well handled and friendly.
If at any time a P&K Pets Employee is bitten or injured by any Boarding Animal the owner agrees to be responsible for any costs associated with the incident.